Bradley Skeete
Bradley Skeete, born in 1987, is a British boxer. Above, he weighs in for a fight against Colin Lynes in November 2013 for the English welterweight title.
I think the guy in front of the scale was holding up a modesty cloth, but he held it so low, we got a full frontal view of Skeete, although he covered himself with his hands.
And after the weigh-in we got a quick rear view of him.
Skeete looks like a skinny little thing, not a big muscleman, but he won the fight, and he held the British welterweight title from 2016 to 2017. His overall record is 29 wins and 4 losses.


5 comments:
I never understand the drama of weigh-ins. Is it only to get nude in front of strangers? A pair of tighty whities only weighs a few ounces. Can that be enough to disqualify him for his class?
He's a cutie.
Yes, one ounce and even less can disqualify someone if they are that close to the cut-off for their weight class. I have over 500 of these videos I have collected over the last 25 years and this used to happen quite often. Now they almost always use a cardboard box, or round curtain that the fighter steps into for privacy. With a few notable exceptions, isn't the fighters that have a problem going nude, they are laser focused on making weight any way the have to. It is the promoters and audience that have a problem. When I say audience, I mean female reporters, and men who think if they see a naked man it makes them gay. Everything changed when podcasters and internet reporters started going to weigh-ins. I miss the old days when women weren't there and men didn't care.
@Lakeview Bob - Yes, absolutely a few ounces can be enough to disqualify him. Note that his weight was 10 stone 7 pounds. That's 147 pounds. The weight limit for a welterweight is 147 pounds. That means if you weigh 147 pounds and 1 ounce, you're disqualified.
You know what they say all the skinny guys have big....
Post a Comment