Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Boys and Their Balls - Part 31

 Beach Balls

No, not that kind of balls.  Well, those too, but today, we're going to look at the big inflated kind of beach balls.

This studio photo was said to be from the 1930s, but I have no other information about it.

I got this photo of Bob Heppe with a beach ball from Vintage Muscle Men.  Thanks, Jerry!

This photo of Joe Napolie and Jim Giussi, taken by Mike Scott, is from Bob's Naked Guys.  Thanks, Bob!

I got this photo of John Nero, taken by Bruce of LA, from Men From Back Then.

This was taken by Bruce of LA in the 1950s.  The model was not identified.

A third Bruce of LA photo.  My friend Jerry from Vintage Muscle Men identified the model as Jimmy Hart.  Thanks, Jerry!

This shot gets the prize for the number of balls.  Beach balls, that is.

We end with a different kind of beach ball at Lighthouse Beach on Fire Island.  Inside it is one of my favorite unashamed males, the late Kirill Tokarev.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

love all these balls!

Big Dude said...

I've always enjoyed playing with balls.

Anonymous said...

John Nero....a very nice specimen, indeed.

SickoRicko said...

I love that giant ball with the man inside!

Brian E said...

I reckon photo #6 (the guy with the lake and mountains in the background) looks to be Jim Glasper, but it's hard to be sure.

Vintage Muscle Men said...

You're welcome, Larry, and thanks for the link.

Phil said...

I love the photo of Joe Napolie and Jim Giussi in the pool. I’m sure they had some fun!