Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Mardi Gras 2023

Mardi Gras

Today is Mardi Gras.  In New Orleans, in addition to the parades and parties, there's a tradition that people gather on the wrought-iron balconies in certain places on Bourbon Street with a supply of beaded necklaces ...

And down below in the street, guys flash their dicks (and girls flash their boobs) ...

And the flasher is rewarded with a necklace thrown down from above.

It's a very religious holiday.  I think it commemorates when Jesus entered Jerusalem and flashed his dick, but I'm not very religious, so I could be wrong.

This guy is doing it wrong.  No, you don't flash your ass ...

Yes, that's better.  You flash your dick.

You can tell how many times guys have flashed by how many necklaces they're wearing.

This must be a flashing virgin.

But he probably won't be a virgin for very long.

People have fun up in the balconies, too.  It's all very religious.  Happy Mardi Gras!

7 comments:

Xersex said...

fun for everyone!

whkattk said...

Ahhhhh..... The fun and frolic of Mardi Gras. Being unashamed myself, I think I'd get quite the collection of beads! LOL

SickoRicko said...

What a party!

khakibum said...

All fab, but in #2 I so wanna give the beautiful little flasher in front a loooooooong cuddle - just to begin with.

Gerald said...

This is something that I was totally unaware of. I'm sure that it was NOT commonly practiced or known about, but would certainly be VERY interesting to observe!

jimboylan2 said...

We could never do this today where I live, the shrinkage from the weather would be too much.
Thanks for the wonderful site.

Paul Walrus said...

There's always Southern Decadence....