Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Weighing In - Part 33

Kevin Dunsmoor

This is an update of a post from last April in which I showed this guy weighing in without a towel, but I had no information about him at all, other than the announcer calling out "Tom Strong" at the end, but that's the name of the next fighter, so that didn't help.

Recently, I found a slightly longer video clip of this weigh in (above) with some more info.  His name is Kevin Dunsmoor, and he is announced before he walks over and strips for the weigh-in.  The event was an MMA fight against Mamoru Yamaguchi on May 6, 2011.

I also found an interview with Dunsmoor that happened shortly before this fight.  The interviewer asked, "Tell us something about you that most people don't know."

Dunsmoor answered, "My wiener is stronger than underwear."

4 comments:

SickoRicko said...

What a curious thing to say.

Anonymous said...

I remember this

https://unashamedmale.blogspot.com/2022/04/weighing-in-part-20.html

Xersex said...

wiener = sausage > dick!

Anonyme said...

Nice quote!