Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Boys and Their Balls - Part 30

 Dutch Soccer Club Interview

V. V. Woudenberg is the local football (soccer) club in the town of Woudenberg in the Netherlands.  In this video, reporter Filemon Wesselink interviews the players after a game for BNN, a Dutch broadcasting association supported by Netherlands Public Broadcasting.

As Filemon interviews the players in the locker room, they're getting undressed to head for the showers.  Undeterred, Filemon gets naked himself and follows them right into the shower room.  None of the players seem embarrassed about being interviewed naked.  Nobody tries to cover up.  They're naked in the locker room and in the shower; so what?  What could be more normal and natural?

The video is in Dutch, but you don't need to speak Dutch to enjoy it.  View the video full-screen for the best view.  The camera lens keeps fogging up in the shower, but the cameraman keeps wiping it clear for our viewing enjoyment.

8 comments:

canoetoo said...

You have to love the European relaxed attitude to nakedness. I love that the reporter actually gets naked to interview the players in the shower room. Imagine that happening on ESPN? Try really hard.

J. M. Segarra said...

I saw that on Oslo. No different. You can not shower with clothes on, at least not well enough.

JiEL said...

I would like to see that in the shower of some NHL hockey locker showers.

I'm in Montreal ans many of the new young players of Montreal Canadians are just too sexy...

Anonymous said...

Uncut jocks

SagebrushDan said...

Maybe that should be a new standard.
I won't complain.

Xersex said...

what nice guys!

Treeclimber said...

Would love to see subtitles! Can almost heard the players egging him on to join them nude! Ain’t nothing we ain’t seen before!

Heard tell that there was a film crew at Woodstock that the farmer would not let in unless they stripped off. So they did! Anything for a story I guess!

Treeclimber said...

I remember freshman year of high school at the beginning of the season our locker room was across a hall way to the rest. There was a good 30-40 foot opening to the gym right outside. It was a all guys school so we did not care. But one frigid October day we went to shower and ended up standing in line due to teammates warming up. As I stood in line I noticed the cheerleaders from our all girl sister school still practicing in the gym- clear visual into locker room! Well I slowly (no sudden movements) over to door and gave it a nudge to close it. We’ll head coach just stepped around corner to see me do it. Pulled me out of line into hall way and gave me a right chewing out about the door always being open. I just stood there in the hallway in, shall we say, my glory and took my tounge lashing. Then stood there looked the coach in the eye and knodded towards the gym. He bellowed he did not care@0- door open!

Well he or someone must have cared cause the next Monday we were moved to a different locker room who’s setup made for some sweet, not sure revenge is right, but payback for sure!