Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2022

World Naked Bike Ride - Part 22

 London 2010

Sometimes a WNBR rider catches my attention in multiple photos.  Last time, we saw Ginger Pogue at the 2010 London WNBR.  Here's another guy, easily recognizable because of the bike lock that he's wearing over his shoulder.

And he's not hard on the eyes, either.

Here he is riding.

And here's a closeup shot of him chatting with a fellow rider.

Here's another guy who I picked out of multiple photos of the 2010 London WNBR.

Why?  Because I think he's cute.

Here he is riding across what I think is Waterloo Bridge.

We round out our coverage of the 2010 London WNBR with a few other miscellaneous guys.  I believe this guy is waving the flag of England (not of Great Britain) – a red cross on a white background.  Remember my post on St. George and the dragon?  It's the cross of St. George.

This guy is equipped with a nice camera, plus some other nice equipment.

Finally, we have this guy with his slogan.  Of course, the Brits call it arse, not ass, but that wouldn't rhyme.  I think we can all agree with "Less gas, more ass."

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Hotties one and all.

2ndWave said...

Very nice selection.
"Less gas, more ass" -- maybe this could be on your coat of arms?