World Beard Day
September 5 is World Beard Day. We celebrate it this year by showing six guys with beards who have submitted pictures and/or videos of themselves for me to use in my blog, so I have permission to show them. Above is my follower Alex.
We saw Arnie in an earlier post. Here's another photo of him with his pet corn snake and boa constrictor.
This is John at Druridge Beach, England, engaging in a little exercise with a friend.
Leke Barbudo engaging in another kind of exercise.
Artist Richard Crowe at a climactic moment.
We end with Rick, at right, and his partner Jerry. Rick runs the blog Sicko Ricko's Crap. Be sure to check it out. Rick lives in Oregon and I live in Hawaii, but we maintain a friendship through our blogs.
My thanks to all my followers who submitted photos or videos of themselves. You can email photos or videos of yourself to unashamedmale@gmail.com. I can't promise that I will use them in my blog, but you never know. 😊






No comments:
Post a Comment