Followers

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Beach Bums - Part 45

 Druridge Bay, England

Druridge Bay is a beach in Northumbria, England.  It's one of the northernmost English beaches, near the Scottish border.

The beach has a long stretch of sand, backed by dunes.

Nude beach-goers often head into the dunes.  My English friend John sent me this photo of himself there.  Thanks, John!

The dunes offer more privacy than the beach for other activities, too ...


like these guys in the dunes at Druridge.  In the review of this beach by Pinkuk.com, they recommend: "take water, sandwiches, and condoms."

Druridge Bay is also the site of England's annual North East Skinny Dip, which we saw in a previous post.  At dawn on the Autumnal Equinox, over a thousand people run into the cold water, naked.

I love this photo from the 2017 North East Skinny Dip.  Two naked guys holding each other, the shape of their bodies against the rising sun forming a heart.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

last pic: they form a heart

Big Dude said...

Your friend John is a looker. And that's NOT his bum we're seeing, is it? Lol.

SickoRicko said...

I really like that last image.

Anonymous said...

Some wonderful images! Especially for January. Thanks!

Naked Atheist said...

Wish I'd known about it when I was in the area 20 years ago (visiting where my ancestors came from near Kielder)

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you John!

Leroy Douresseaux said...

Thanks, John!

Anonyme said...

I like you, John!