Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Not the Same Old Song - Part 35

Climb Every Mountain

Climb Every Mountain is a somewhat sappy inspirational song from The Sound of Music, sung by a nun.  Not the most obvious song to be illustrated with naked men!  But then I saw a video of Nudist Jeff, a gay Australian naturist who is one of my favorite unashamed males, climbing a mountain, and looking further through my collection of Jeff's photos, I found pictures of him fording a stream, and with a rainbow ...

I ended up illustrating this song entirely with photos and videos of Jeff.  See what you think.

Jeff lives in the town of Denmark on the southern shore of Western Australia, and he has posted lots of nude photos of himself in various scenic locations. If you'd like to see more of this guy, go to his Twitter page (I refuse to call it X): https://twitter.com/Nude_Hiker

8 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The song was kind of a pain to my ears, but fortunately Jeff is too charming not to let the video run till this last very nice picture of him. Thank you!

Xersex said...

what nice guy

whkattk said...

Nice. The epitome of unashamed.
(I did turn off the sound of that sappy song. never could stand it. LOL!)

SickoRicko said...

He's a looker!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done. The classic rendition of the song juxtaposed with a contemporary cutie.

Treeclimber said...

Damn!

Dee Exx said...

That was great! thanks

Anonyme said...

100% Classic