Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Poem of the Day - Part 25

 The Cow

by Ogden Nash


                                        The cow is of the bovine ilk;
                                        One end is moo, the other, milk.

(Photo by Dimitris Yeros.  We'll see more of his work tomorrow.)

Speaking of cows, I'll leave you with this close-up of artist Mike Manfull's work Milking Barn Fantasy. The "milk" end of the cow is one of several fantasy elements in the piece. You can see my earlier post on Mike's work by clicking here, or check out his website www.manfulldesign.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my favorite term for masturbation growing up: Milking the bull.

SickoRicko said...

OMG, I forgot about that udder!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO, love the udders!! I would give them a squeeze!!