Followers

Friday, January 22, 2021

World Naked Bike Ride - Part 2

 Pinocchio

Some of the WNBR riders are recognizable, year after year.  Like this guy, who appeared at the 2016 WNBR in Brighton, England, with his clever body painting of Pinocchio.

Here he is at the 2017 London WNBR with a smiley face mask that he has worn ever since.

He also appeared the next day at the 2017 Brighton WNBR.  This is the only photo I have of him without a mask, and I must say, he doesn't need to hide that handsome face.

The next year he rode in several WNBRs.  Here he is in the 2018 London WNBR on June 9.

  And the 2018 Brighton WNBR on June 10.

And the 2018 Brussels WNBR on June 16, unaccountably wearing different body paint.

But he was back as Pinocchio in the 2018 Amsterdam WNBR on July 7.

Finally, here he is at the 2019 London WNBR.  The 2020 WNBR was cancelled, but I look forward to seeing him in the future.  I have only one request.  Pinocchio, I want to see what happens when you tell some lies.  Please tell some whoppers!

2 comments:

Big Dude said...

I like seeing all these intact cocks.

Anonymous said...

...And Pinocchio without a mustache!