Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2022

College Athletes - Part 5

 College Locker Rooms

The guy in the foreground is recording a video in the locker room of the Indiana University Hoosiers football team.  I'm guessing he's doing some kind of victory dance after a win.  But if you take a video in a men's locker room, you have to expect there will be naked men there.  In this case, his victory dance gets totally photobombed by the guy walking past.

A similar thing happened to this guy in the locker room of the Purdue Boilermakers football team.

I don't know what this video in the Rutgers football team's locker room is about, and why it says "Ft ABC Pants."

In any case, my attention was on the guy without pants, who I have zoomed in on (above), offensive lineman J.D. DiRenzo.  DiRenzo transferred to Rutgers this year, so the video must be recent.

And sometimes there's nobody in the foreground, and it's just a scene in the locker room, in this case, the Syracuse Orangemen.  By the way, in 2004 they were renamed the Syracuse Orange (instead of Orangemen) so as not to be sexist.  But viewing this gif, I think we can confirm that they're men.

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Your last comment made me chuckle.

Anonyme said...

the last guy with everything available does it for me