Followers

Monday, July 26, 2021

Instruments - Part 2

Saxophone

The saxophone is a favorite instrument for jazz and big band music.

Note how it's bigger at the end.  Hey, get your mind out of the gutter!  I'm talking about the saxophone.

The Danish title says "The naked truth."

One of Arthur Tress' surrealistic images: "The Saxophone Player", 1977.

My previous post on artist Akihiko Kurokawa showed several of his sculptures of a naked man playing a saxophone, found in cities throughout Japan.  This one is in Tokyo.

How to look debonair and naked at the same time.  This is a soprano saxophone, a higher-pitched version of the instrument.

We close with two guys having sax in a hot tub.

3 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice!

whkattk said...

You give me a pedicure, I'll play with my sax for you.

Anonyme said...

That upward curve is very sexy