Followers

Friday, July 28, 2023

Instruments - Part 33

 Other Instruments

Today is devoted to musical instruments for which I was not able to find enough nude photos to give them their own post.  Surprisingly, I couldn't find any nude photos of bassoon players, aside from the photo above.  It was labeled "Composer arrested after debut performance of 'Symphony for Bassoon and Naked Dwarfs'."  However, it was also labeled humor, so I think it's a fake photo.

This is not a fake photo.  It's a guy playing the hurdy-gurdy outside the Tronsmo bookstore in Oslo, Norway.  The bookstore is known for being LGBT-friendly.

A guy playing the kalimba on Vancouver island, Canada.

A painting of a man playing maracas by Peter Clementi

And if you can't find maracas, maybe artichokes will do (just kidding).

A sitar player.  Considering India's tolerant attitude toward nudity, especially at religious festivals, I expected to find nude Indian sitar players, but this Western guy was the only one I could find.

A guy and his xylophone.

And running the gamut from A to Z, the guy on the left is playing the zither.

We end with this photo that was billed as a naked orchestra.  I'd call it a big band, not an orchestra, but they certainly are naked.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You're so clever.

UtahJock said...

You are clever including a zither (which barely anyone has heard of). Hilariously my parents have a zither. I don't think I played it naked.

Anonymous said...

I guess it looks smaller when you sit.

Anonymous said...

Next post some Wrestling Team

Anonymous said...

IMBA must mean UNCUT!
both the Kalimba and Marimba players are intact.
As well as the hookah pipe dude.

Xersex said...

penultimate: love his hanging balls