Followers

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Not the Same Old Song - Part 31

 Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy

This hit song by the Andrews Sisters appeared in the 1941 Abbot and Costello comedy Buck Privates and was also released as a single.

To accompany the song, I used video clips of the French trumpet player named Lucien who performed at the 2016 World Naked Bike Ride in London.  Yes, I know he's playing a trumpet, not a bugle, but in the song, the boogie woogie bugle boy is a trumpet player who got drafted.  Plus, the brass solos in the song are obviously played on a trumpet, not a bugle, because the chromatic "blue" notes are far beyond the notes that a bugle can play (it can only play the harmonics of a single note, which make up a major chord).



7 comments:

Xersex said...

sexy player!

Anonymous said...

Lucien looks great playing that trumpet. I always enjoy seeing a clean-cut guy strip completely nude before what looks like a fully-dressed crowd of onlookers. Anyone know anything about his personal life?

Gerald said...

This really was a good start to my day. When I was a youngster, this and other Boogie Woogie songs were some of my favorites. Of course, I played them on 78's then, records that had been my mother's. I would have never imagined that I would hear this song along with seeing naked fellow, but I enjoyed both.

Lakeview Bob said...

So much fun to watch and such a pretty penis.

SickoRicko said...

Lucien is quite beautiful!

JiEL said...

So cute uncut dick and i could play «picolo» with it..

Anonymous said...

You can see him here:
https://unashamedmale.blogspot.com/2023/03/world-naked-bike-ride-part-37.html