Followers

Friday, April 23, 2021

Beach Bums - Part 1

Little Makena Beach, Maui

Of course, nude beaches are great places for unashamed males.  In the state of Hawaii, where I live, nudity on beaches is officially illegal, but there are some secluded beaches that have become unofficial nude beaches where you won't get hassled.

One of the best is Little Makena Beach on Maui, also known as Little Beach.  The ridge in the background separates it from the much larger non-nude Makena Beach.  You park at Makena Beach and then take a trail over the ridge.

Though small, it's a beautiful beach.  This is Corbett Harper with the island of Lanai in the background.  Nice view.

Here's David Asset by the trees at the back of the beach.

The trees provide some welcome shade.

There are trails going into the trees for those looking for more action.

But mainly, it's a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the sun, the ocean and the company.  What could be better?

6 comments:

Xersex said...

do you live in a paradise?

whkattk said...

How awesome! Is it a tough trail? We have one out at the lake but it is a pretty strenuous 45-minute hike from parking, thus I must be satisfied to float naked in my pool - alone. Unless I have a friend willing to join me.

Big Dude said...

There's nothing like male company when everyone is stripped bare. I'd gladly float with you, given the chance.

Unashamed Male said...

The trail is not long, with one steep spot at the beginning but otherwise easy. It has been a while since I've been there, since I live on a different island. Next month, I'll show a nude beach on the Big Island, where I live.

Unashamed Male said...

Hawaii has some problems, Xersex. For example, there is a shortage of doctors here. But in other ways, it is a paradise.

Naked Atheist said...

Little Beach is my favorite beach and I always make a point of going there when on Maui. Sadly, not been for a while since the friend I stayed with there moved to the mainland.